Finally joined the club!

• Hey, some of you might know me as NickCormier on other forums; ss.org, thegearpage, harmonycentral, jemsite, etc.. I used to be a cheapie-gear buyer (due to being broke) and I love the Pod HD.
    This past year though, finally got a job where I can buy whatever I want, and now money is not an issue in my rig, its solely about functionality. I was thinking about the AxeFX II but honestly when I played the Ultra, I wasnt overly impressed with it over with the Pod HD, so It was skeptical.. Then I hate how their fanbase/Cliff is, which makes me wonder if Id want to support a company like that.
    I never really looked into the Kemper before because while it is neat, I dont have any tube amps I really care to profile, except maybe the clean of my Carvin X100B (only tube amp I own) - so I didnt jump into the Kemper info until I went to a local store and saw the Kemper sitting in the window; asked to try it out to please my curiosity and I was blown away. Even with the stock profiles, running through a cheap Mackie PA, it sounded amazing. But the main selling point for me is just how easy it was to use. Literally like a real amp, twist a few knobs and its perfect, (To be honest I think the Pod HD sounds great, but it took a lot to tweak it, which gets annoying when you just wanna dial up a new tone fast) - thats exactly why I kept my X100B around is for those "plug n play" situations, but now I think the Kemper will fill that role.
    I started researching it, reading these forums and TGP a lot, and seeing how nice Chris is, hes defintely a guy I want to support. Yesterday, I went to the L&M in Toronto and there was a returned Kemper with $100 off (from TimH on TGP I believe, he returned it to use SGears and save money) so it already has like 30 profiles from And44 (Ampfactory isnt it??) - Score! Im excited, even though I wont be able to play it until tomorrow if my friend lets me borrow a guitar, and I'll have to fly across Canada next week with my Kemper in my bookbag, but thankfully its small enough to do that.
    Anyways, my ONLY concern with the Kemper really is that at NAMM, if they come out with another version (rackmount or whatever), I'd kinda be upset that I didnt wait.. but I couldnt resist any longer. I hope this is a long relationship though and completely kills my amp GAS, which I suspect it will, now I just need to find the perfect speaker/setup to go along with it.
    Nick