Should I Register The KPA If I'm Not Sure I'll Keep It.

• I know most of you are thinking I'll end up loving the KPA and keeping it. But let's say I want to return it before my 30 day trial period is up. Should I go ahead and register the KPA, or wait to make sure I'm keeping it? I'm not sure what Musicians Friend policy is on registering the KPA and then returning it. What about Kempers policy on registration transfers?

• If returning the unit you should communicate Support the serial so that they can reset it for the new owner. You should register it, IMHO

BTW: Betcha ain't gonna happen.. ;) :D :D :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I know most of you are thinking I'll end up loving the KPA and keeping it. But let's say I want to return it before my 30 day trial period is up. Should I go ahead and register the KPA, or wait to make sure I'm keeping it? I'm not sure what Musicians Friend policy is on registering the KPA and then returning it. What about Kempers policy on registration transfers?

Show me there is something better and Ill look. Dont think so though! ;)

• Show me there is something better and Ill look. Dont think so though! ;)

Doesn't have anything to do with "Something Better". It's going to be if I like it that much more than just staying with my Princeton Reverb and a half dozen pedals. I think there's a good shot I'll keep the KPA, but I'm not there yet. There's a learning curve I need to overcome. Not being computer savvy and coming from plug and play with tube amps, it's not quit as easy for me as some have said.

Don't be afraid to register and actively take part in all the discussions about the KPA in the private forums.
    When I received my KPA at the beginning of this year the serial was already registered. It turned out I got a returned unit.
    No problem. I had it unregister with support and got me a discount at my dealer. 8)