vowel wah settings

• I've been working with that effect, originally with the intent of having it as a backup for my talkbox. If you are thinking along those lines, put a harmonic-rich gainy distortion in a stomp position ahead of it. Doing that will give the filter a more complex signal to process, and the effect will be much more dramatic.

Another really interesting use for this effect is as a harmonic filter with a manually set value. It is possible to use one or more instances of it tuned to different harmonics of the fundamental note you are playing. I've gotten several decidedly non-guitar tones using this, along with bandpass filters.

I want to make them a little less cartoonish, and a little more musically useful, and record a sample of each one before posting. You should start to hear something within a week :)

• thanks paults. I already use it with distortion to have more signal to be processed. as mentioned ina previous post, I found a very nice profile which was using it the way I wanted. but I thrashed it by mistake and cannot find it anymore.

have any clue what profile is it?

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music