Loading amp factory into kemper

• Just got the kemper and I love it. Never sell it.
    Much happier than I was with axe fx II after 2 hours with it.
    Anyway I bought amp factory pack 2 and loaded some user profiles. I put them on a disk but the kemper will only load the user profiles not the amp facory stuff.
    I use a mac. the amp factory files say

p2-ampfactoryPack2.rar

Am I missing something?

• First.
    Format your USB stick in the Kemper.
    Now you'll see a "Shared" folder on the stick.

Unzip the Amp Factory p2-ampfactoryPack2.rar file.
    Extract the files into the "Shared" folder on your USB stick.
    Put the USB stick in your Kemper and Import.

Play for 2 hours and then start a new thread entitled, "WOW, the Kemper is amazing!!!". :thumbup:

• But, there's more.

Now do this...
    In the "Shared" folder create a new folder called "Cabinets".

Download this file...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55111784/CABINE…MBER%202012.zip

Unzip the file, copy and paste the files into the "Cabinets" folder.
    Put the USB stick into the Kemper.
    Press Import.
    When the Import is finished, press the Cabinet button, now turn the Browse knob, press the "Local Presets" button...the Cabinets you just Imported are in the "Local Presets".

But, you can also use/try all the Cabinets from the Rigs/Profiles already in your Kemper..
    Press the Cabinet button again, you'll also see "From Rigs" on the screen, press that button.
    The Browse knob will now allow you to try just the Cab from any Rig you have on your Kemper.

If you like the cabinet then press 'Store', then Cabinet, then re name it and press Store again...the Cabinet you just saved is now in your "Local Presets".

• Now do this...
    In the "Shared" folder create a new folder called "Cabinets".

When the KPA is importing from the "Shared" folder, it scans recursively ( up to 5 levels ) down the folder structure and enumerates all files ending with "kipr".
    Each file is then scanned after import and sorted into the right category.

So there is no need to create a folder "Cabinets". It does not hurt if you do.

Timo

• Guys thanx, I got everything working. I love this thing
    The prior owner had alot of stuff in there. So I have some cleaning to do. I should have waited to buy amp pack 2 until I got the KPA. It already had some of them in it. Oh well
    Into the bomb shelter for a few days!!! :D