FEATURE REQUEST FINISH THE GOD DAMN PRODUCT I BOUGHT NEARLY 8 MONTHS AGO AND RELEASED A YEAR AGO!

• i only have 1 request and that is for a finished product, buying an unfinished product is one thing but waiting nearly 8 months for u guys to finish it..... come on
    performance mode hurry up and finish it along with undo
    footswitch finish it and release it
    inbuilt amp finish and release it

amp is really good but finish the product first
    also navagation is a bitch, finding and getting to favourite amps is a pain, and all (user tweaked) snapshots should be kept in same place or folder, a favourites menu perhaps. maybe also an abcd list of amps so all favs go in a list decent ones in b list etc

• lol, funny stuff!...you're very angry. :)

You don't have a "Favourites" folder on your Kemper?
    You don't have an "A/B/C/D....W/X/Y/Z quick search option on your Kemper?
    You still use 'Snapshots'?

• ....and that is your 1st post to the Kemper forum?????

Wow. Welcome aboard and relax a little :rolleyes:

.......do you actually own a Kemper or just stirring things up here?

All CAPS and blasphemy in the same post? This doesn't fit the "profile" of a Kemper owner.

My guess is a super troll at work.

• Totally uncalled for. REALLY.

The KPA will never be "finished" until it is obsoleted by something newer and sales drop off. It changes with every update and will continue to do so. World class musicians are using the KPA now. Somehow they manage.

I'll take that piece of crap KPA off your hands for a hundred bucks since its so bad! Lol!

Seriously, though. Cool down and enjoy learning your gear and participate in the forum. We are all here to learn, share, and help. So you made a really bad entrance....try again. We're a pretty forgiving group here.

Hope your day gets better.

bd

• ok caps on caps off relax no big deal
    favourites mode ill take that one back i just found it ( i am to lazy to read the manual)
    and abcd yes i can rename them
    but i wasnt having a go at anyone(or talking to anyone) but the company.
    to release an unfinished product that we're still waiting 12 months after launch for something that to me was "a part of the purchase price" ie performance mode, come on, and a footswitch, now thats a whole weekend to do that not 12 months lol (THAT COMMENT I STAND BY 100%...not the f/s one tho 2 weeks tops :)
    i do love the product, im not a hater or a fan boi, i just would like the company to get around to "finishing" the product; to be at least where they said it would be; on the day i bought it.
    btw i do love the snapshots feature, very handy

• Yes, the KPA gets better from update to update - and we got a lot of additional features...

But, yes, it's strange that advertised features and knobs on the KPA are not working.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, the KPA gets better from update to update - and we got a lot of additional features...

But, yes, it's strange that advertised features and knobs on the KPA are not working.

strange? i dont think so, all about economics and business plans. annoying and VERY wrong that these issues are obviously on the VERY back burner.
    that is VERY annoying

• i am to lazy to read the manual

This!

The moment you'll have finally finished reading the manual which you should have done prior to using your KPA for the first time all your requested features might miraculously become reality.

Karma, baby. 8)

Or you might find that features that you now think you need so badly you don't need that badly anymore.
    Or that there are features in the KPA that you don't even know they existed.

:)

• RTFM! :D
    Seriously! There is no unit on the market with a better GUI then the Kemper. Once you wrap your head around the functions you'll probably realize it.
    Concerning the FS: other companies have needed almost 2 years to release a 800€ controller, Kemper is trying to make something small, affordable and easy to use. The users have been involved in the design and functionality since months....
    If you want a finished product that never change (including the issues) go for an 11R or Digitech.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• an "A/B/C/D....W/X/Y/Z quick search option on your Kemper?

Not that I need it (I am a one amp player) but just for curiosity: what is this? Could be handy sometimes.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• use Up/Down while you're on the main window

Ah - I see. Always a pleasure!

Cant take all this SHOUTING on a Sunday morning,going back to bed.

Have a Glühwein!

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• I do think complaints about Performance Mode and Undo/Redo are legitimate.

Performance Mode should be there. Having it not be there is actually making my footswitch decision more difficult than it should be. For all I know, with Performance Mode, maybe all I need to a footswitch is a simple 2 button Boss type footswitch to satisfy my needs. Instead, I have no idea how it works or how complicated of a footswitch I need to buy to make it work.

Now, I can deal with it without going all CAPS CRAZY. :) But it's legitimate to wonder where in the heck that feature is since it was visualized very early on.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the way things have been going. Although I did expect Performance Mode and a GUI editor by now. GUI was a stretch for sure.

• I do think complaints about Performance Mode and Undo/Redo are legitimate.

+1 I love my KPA(s), but I can definitely understand the impatience for Performance Mode at this point. Even the early manuals refer to it as though it exists ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer