Delay/reverb trails

• Hey all,

I'm making a smaller board for my Kemper using a tech21 midi moose instead of my custom audio RS10 and I was wondering if there is a way to keep delay/verb trails between patches? With the CAE I used the CC but the midi moose doesn't have that.

Thanks

Jonas

• TC Electronics calls it 'fx spillover'.......as far as I know it is what happens when you change profiles on the Kemper. I'm not sure 100% but it should be like this since I used it live a lot.

will make some test tomorrow on my rig and will let you know for sure............

anyways, the delay staying when you change the patches has nothing to do with the CC. I think the CC assignment pertains the fact that you can assign a switch to the delay, turning it off thus playing dry having the trail remains until it is completly faded out.

hope this helps

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Check the midi section of the manual... it's in there. I can't remember specifically which CC numbers it is, but there are two for switching the delay and reverb, one keeps the trails, the other cuts them.

hope that helps.

• the fact is that Jonas mentioned the rig/profile change, not the swtiching on off of the delay with the audible delay trail. as said, apparently Jonas enquire has nothing to do with the CC assignment. the CC implementation for the delay or other effects on/off is useful only when the profile remains the same and I want to cut or add an effect. Jonas wants to change profile and still hear the delay from the previous profile to be audible in the profile he just recalled.

as tyler said, it is what happens when you change profile. to make a suitable test, program a very long delay on a profile and then change to another profile. you should be able to hear the first long delay in the new profile. consider though that the delay trail might be infleunced by the new sound.

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music