Master-Outputs eat the Monitor-Out signal!

• Hi!
    I’ve got a problem: I usually play through an active atomic FR speaker using
    the monitor-output on the KPA. That worked perfectly fine until I added two XLR
    cables to the master-outputs and connected them to the PA in our rehearsal
    room. While the master-outs worked fine, suddenly the sound of my monitor-out
    was lowered to a minimum level.

I checked the output-section on the KPA and raised the monitor level to max while lowering
    the master-out level and raised the main volume, but this made almost no hearable
    difference to the monitor-out signal! ?(

So the two XLR-master-outs seem to eat the signal of the monitor-out, because when I unplug
    them, suddenly the sound of my atomic monitor is there again.

Any ideas why this happens? Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Patrick

• Thanks! But I tried that and nothing changed! :(

I made some tests and I found out that I just can't use 2 outputs at the same time:
    if it is headphone and monitor, or main and headphone, or monitor and main....
    anytime I try to use more than 1 output one of them lacks lacks or sometimes I can't get any sound! X(

I've already done a reset by starting the KPA and holding the "System"-button, but this didn't help too.

Has anybody made the same experience?

• I use Monitor ans Mains at the same time since 1 year and I've never experienced that....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I use both outputs without problems. But i dont use the xlr main outs, i use the others the quarter inch main outputs.
    Give it a try. My be there is problem with the xlr balanced / unbalanced between the kemper and your pa.