KPA newb is blown away!

• I've been out of the guitar world for a year or two now and just found out about the KPA....

I haven't bought one yet, but I'm blown away... this is exactly what I've been hoping for.

The form factor, the interface, the quality tone... the profiling feature is just incredible. I've still got to dive into it a bit to decide if its going to work for me over all, but so far I can't see why it wouldn't.

I'm so glad I didn't spend my money on a more costly, complicated, and physically cumbersome product from a grumpy arrogant company. :cursing:

I hope the employees of Kemper don't get too upset with some of their passionate and opinionated customers. 8|

:thumbup: I just had to get this out because I'm really excited about the KPA and can't wait to get one. :thumbup:

PRS: DGT
    Soldano: SLO-100
    Mesa: Black/Gold 3/4-Back 1x12 Mesa "Black Shadow" Celestion C90 Cabinets
    TC Electronic: Nova System

• You may be disappointed when you first plug in, but it will come alive in a short time and cure you of tube amp GAS, especially In a studio/ recording environment. It' purely game over for many.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Like you, I am blown away but don't have one yet. It's "in the mail" from Sweetwater. Can't wait. I was going to buy a Two Rock Studio Pro and when I heard Andy's (Ampfactory) profile of it, I was like, I want the KPA which sounds better than a real SP!!! Welcome brotha!

Strats, Tele Custom, Vibroking, Visual Sound DR, Kingsley, Zendrive, Strymon pedals. Awaiting my KPA from Sweetwater..... :P

• Welcome from another Newb that Has not Yet got one.

FWIW, as of today,01 05 13 Guitar Center (of all places) has a 15% off deal for GC Credit Card Holders,
    that works out to 1679.04 out the door

( they have to be ordered from Kemper, which I'd prefer anyway)

Since the wife has A GC Card, it actually works out to 1679.04
    -plus clean the Kitchen and an undisclosed amount of footrubs.

"Every Coin Has 3 Sides" - Rae