Kemper throught Blackstar Ht5 head (send effects loop)

• Hi!!
    Last night was for me really the end of the world and the beginnig of a new era! I put my kemper through the Blackstar ht5 head with the Celestion 10" speaker and I was amazed because the kemper sounded awesome, punchy, clear, round, warm and dynamic!!! I am very happy!
    Today I will try with another 1x12 vox blue alnico cabinet sure it's gonna be even better (or maybe not

• Hi!!
    Last night was for me really the end of the world and the beginnig of a new era! I put my kemper through the Blackstar ht5 head with the Celestion 10" speaker and I was amazed because the kemper sounded awesome, punchy, clear, round, warm and dynamic!!! I am very happy!
    Today I will try with another 1x12 vox blue alnico cabinet sure it's gonna be even better (or maybe not

The KPA does sound amazing this way.. I put mine through my little super champ xd input.. amazing..

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Well, this morning made a try woth the vox handwired cabinet which mounts a Celestion Blue Alnico and the result was ver good too. Firts I played the Blackstar alone with the cabinet and won deep and feeling, it seems to be even more vintage and warm tone.

Then I connected again my KPA through the amp's effect loop and the result was good, but at home I think it sounds better with the 10" Celestion cab from Blackstar stack.
    I've been playing Andy's stuff...amazing! some vox stuff too, some bogners (shiva and XTC) woooow
    At beedroom levels it sounds way better than with my EVENT TR8 studio monitors, more real amp in the room sounds, organic and not cheap sound at all

I say it again: I am very happy!