Bugs? - Export All Rigs

• Hey gang,
    I'm completely new to KPA and after updating the KPA OS to the latest version and making a backup of factory content, I now want to use "Export All Rigs" functionality to have all Rigs as individual files for better management.
    Sadly the KPA fails to export all rigs in one (long) run. I always get a message telling me that "Export to USB Storage failed". After this message I have to reboot the KPA, otherwise I can't continue using the USB storage. After reboot, I can continue the "Export All Rigs" process for some more rigs before it fails again. Had to reboot KPA 5 times to export all factory rigs to my USB stick.
    Also, after export failing, I can find a rig file with 0 bytes length and no file date on my USB stick. I have to delete these 0 byte files on my PC to be able to export them in the next "Export All Rigs" run.
    Is there some weird timeout during write to USB actions, or a memory limit issue, or some sort of corrupt rigs that stop the export process, or an issue with USB connection stability in general?
    Three additional remarks regarding the rig export to USB storage:

• After exporting rigs for some 3 minutes, the USB stick's connector is pretty hot. Not sure about the exact temperature, but I guess it's somewhere between 45 - 50°C.
    • The "Export All Rigs" process is very slow. 314 rigs with 1.14MB in total should export in much less than 1 minute. Instead it takes (not counting the necessary reboots) something around 10-12 minutes.
    • Sometimes the USB storage isn't automatically recognized by the KPA after plugging it in. If that happens, I have to reboot KPA.

My USB stick: Intenso USB Drive 2.0 Micro Line 16GB, formatted by KPA with FAT32
    Cheers,
    Martin

• Hey Michael,
    I tried another one now, OnMemory Evolution 3.0 32GB.
    This one worked without failure, although it still took 7-8 minutes to export all rigs, which is way to slow, imho.
    I noticed, that the connector of this stick is hot as well after the KPA finished exporting. Same temperature between 45-50°C.
    The main difference to the other stick is its size. The Intenso USB Drive 2.0 Micro Line would be very nice to use because it's very small and I could leave it connected without danger of destroying it and/or the USB socket by accident.
    To me it looks like there's a serious termal problem using this very small USB stick.
    Cheers,
    Martin