Switching lag...

• ...gone with a new unit!? At least to an extent where i can deal with it properly in live situations. :)

On a sidenote : gone is also some strange noise the 'old' KPA had in my own profile where i had to turn up the noise gate pretty high to get rid of it. Now with the new unit the noise gat is completely out of the signal chain and there is no weird noise anymore. Good news at least for me. ;)

• Did you restore a backup you did with the old unit? IIRC you did some measurements of the switching latency didn't you? Would you mind doing them again with the new unit? I live in a country where the return policy is 7 days so that ship has sailed, all I can do now is send it back to the distributor and wait for it to get fixed, however long that takes :(

• I wonder if the gate was causing the latency. Would you mind turning the gate back to where it was set in your previous KPA and checking the latency again?

Brian

...gone with a new unit!? At least to an extent where i can deal with it properly in live situations. :)

On a sidenote : gone is also some strange noise the 'old' KPA had in my own profile where i had to turn up the noise gate pretty high to get rid of it. Now with the new unit the noise gat is completely out of the signal chain and there is no weird noise anymore. Good news at least for me. ;)