Add Rig to favourites box pop up screen is too fast

• I have a problem when holding down the rig button to save a rig as a favourite. The problem is the screen that pops up confirming this rig is or is not part of your favourites is way too fast i cant read what it says as it disappears in half a second. Christoph could you make this screen stay on for a lot longer plz

• When is in Favorites you have * symbol where the author name and date is, and it disappears when is not in Favorites anymore. Don't know if this helps you....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I agree with Chris, the pop up screen disappears very quickly, but Davide is correct, look for the * next to "Favourites", that's all that's important.

I don't press and hold the rig button, I just press the rig button and release, look for the *, if it's not there then I press the "Favourites" soft button and the * appears.

• I never noticed the little * before. Cheers for pointing that out its made it a lot easier. one day i will RTFM :thumbup: Id still like that screen longer though as i don't see the point in having it if you cant read it