Greetings And Salutations!

• Hello Everybody,
    This will be My first of (Hopefully) Many Posts..

I am a singer / songwriter / inventor / artist, and after spending most of My life helping other people with their art (and other things)

I am now finally, at 48
    -going to semi-retire and record My songs,
    (42 of them, to be exact.)

I tried to do this about 2 years ago, but life got in the way, :P
    (here is a soundcloud link to one of those efforts)

https://soundcloud.com/bothand…emo-ambient-headphone-mix

I inherited a tube collection about 30 years ago, and upon that person's advice, began collecting tubes as My retirement investment
    (that I could learn from, & enjoy, as well)

I'll post some pics of some of the very rare tubes I hope to profile through My emerysound Micro baby
    (a very simple, transparent tube-rolling guitar amp)

Western Electric 6V6s, unopened

[Blocked Image: http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3299/dsc02405ss.jpg]

I am in the process of setting up a small Home studio, but am also Fortunate enough to have done some session work for
    (and Become good friends with)
    the owner of a world-class Studio in Burbank, CA.

There I was fortunate enough to have Sung through pretty much every Mic there is in order to get the best sound for His project.
    He also Has a 670 and 2 660 Faichilds that I will probably use to master My songs, because they sound like God to me.

I stumbled onto the Kemper during My search for gear that models equipment I'll never be able to afford.
    My plan is to track with gear Like this, and when I am able to,
    re-track with the real amps in My Friend's Studio.

I've been a type 1 diabetic since 11, and let's just say that Neuropathy makes guitar playing more than a little challenging,
    (eventually I'll be able to get great results playing the theremin. :P)

I was raised without a Television by 2 very smart parents,
    So believe Me when I say I'll read the Hell out of all the threads I find interesting/useful.

I believe that their are 2 ways to react to someone more talented than Me:
    Intimidation, or Inspiration.

I love Tube amplification, but I am saving My pennies and selling gear to Get a Kemper Amp,
    Because I believe that this is Truly groundbreaking technology, and I think that it will be an invaluable addition to My Studio.

(It is also the perfect size for this little spot just to the left of My Chair...... I know, I know...:P )

Also, I will Be going to NAMM (01 24-27 2013),

-So if You have any questions You would Like Me to ask Mr. Kemper, or anything You'd Like Me to Check out....
    Let Me Know, I'd be honored to help anyone with their quest to make music.

TLDR;
    -Hi! Looking 4wd to Learning from You Folx!

Peacelovedopeharikrishnacrashpads&incense (Cheech Marin)

Rae

"Every Coin Has 3 Sides" - Rae

• Thanx Man!

Already read it, lol...

-sad thing is, I haven't even bought My Kemper Yet. :P

-but fwiw, Guitar Center has a 15% off sale if You use a GC credit card,
    so if We can get My Wife's card limit upped, I may be ordering one tomorrow..

Woot!

"Every Coin Has 3 Sides" - Rae

• beautiful song man it's great to hear some music and not just the usual guitar wanking , the production sounds good too and the cat is scary !!

You're not deep, you're not an intellectual, you're not an artist, you're not a critic, you're not a poet...you just have internet access