Default TheAmpFactory Clean Sense/Distortion Sense Settings?

• I know these aren't "one size fits all" and depend on the user's guitar, but Andy, what do you typically set your Clean Sense/Distortion Sense to?

I'm just looking for a starting point (and I realize I'm overcomplicating it). In the past I have noticed some of your profiles are "hotter" than I expect and I think you had the same observation on a comment you made regarding one of the video reviews online (done by Andertons I believe)

• Yeah thats right indeed, they did it way to hot, and over distorted. because they used very hot pups, I certainly dont blame them though, as they dont have time to sit and tweek like we all do, they just grabbed it and ran with it..but they are planning on one later, (when I will be there this time) :) - and they all realized this after the video was up

Generally, (although its hard, because really with so many guitars what IS the default) - but I like to have mine at default for my own stuff, that way I know what im profiling in, is always at that value then for my hotter guitars just nudge it down a few DB's (the input clean/dist sensi that is). - but if your using my profiles, then the naming should help, I.E if its clean+ this means a tiny tiny bit of hair if picked hard, or Push means lightly broken into amp distortion,, if your getting a tone of gain at this stage then its too much. - there is no rule, just use your ears.. if it sounds good then run with it :)

The Kemper needs a Hi/Lo Input like some amps do :)