Randall Nb king 112

• Hi Guys does anyone got a randall nbking 112 Nuno bettencourt signature amp profiled?? I am looking for it please tell me where can i find it. Tnx in advance!

• the profiles on the rig exchange are of the nb king 100 head. the difference is in the cabinet and speaker... and it sounds quite different. Thank you for your kind reply anyway ;)

• Have you tried the available rigs out? If they're not quite the same sound, then try swapping in the other available cabs. There are many options with differing tone.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• thanks a lot to everyone!! so.. the speaker is a Celestion Greenback but.. it sounds different dunno why. i'll try to change cabs on my KPA but it will take a lot of time i'm afraid ;) tnx

• i'll try to change cabs on my KPA but it will take a lot of time i'm afraid ;) tnx

Changing cabs is fast and easy. You can audition all of them in no time at all. Hold and press the CABINET button and then use the BROWSE button to scroll...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Thank you Zapple but as you know the point is that the cabs are not so real and good as the amplifiers. for an example i profiled my bogner xtc with a V30 Bogner cab. It sounds good but if i match another amplifier with my cab or my amplifier with another cab, it sounds as the CAB wants more or less. I try to explain better :) if i match a mesa dual with my cab, it sounds like my bogner. BUT if i use the monitor out to a VHT final and my real cab, the KPA is AMAZING (with no cab emulation). For this reason i'm looking for a NB 112 and no an NB 100 to match with another cab.