SWART AST

• I did new profiles, Clean and Crunch.

I used an SM57 on the grill, 45 degrees down facing the edge of the bottom cone
    I used a Neuman TLM103 about 8" away from the center per Andy44's instructions as a guestimate of what might work for me.
    (Now that I've invoked Andy's name, I DARE y'all to start in about "phase" issues! HA! ;)

The difference between versions has more to do with Reverb and effects than anything else, to suit different tastes.

Enjoy! I probably sell this amp tomorrow. I'll regret it, but at least I have a taste of it in the Kemper.

As an amp, it has unbelievably good clean with sparkle and juicy mids. I'm missing it already...

Edited once, last by db9091 ().

• For those who care, I've also added some higher gain profiles. I don't care for them much, but maybe you can hear how it breaks, tweak it, and like it.
    Or maybe you like it how it is.

Your choice. It's about choice, not one winner.

• thanks mate, will check the new ones as well, don't be put off by people's opinions, none of Andys free profiles have wowed me (not dissing him seems like a great guy), it all comes down to personal taste. :thumbup:

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.