Question about amp factory rigs

• Hi Andy. I have your rig packs 1 & 2 and the Vintage and rare pack. Great work. I notice that on some of your rigs the amp parameters Power Sagging, Pick and Clarity are set at non-zero values. The KPA automatically sets these to 0.0 during profiling and refinement, so any other value has been set by yourself. To help me to strip back your imporved profiles to the bare origonal character of the amp as measured by the KPA I have a couple of questions:
    1) where you have changed Power Sagging, Pick and Clarity would this have been during refinement to get closer to the reference amp, or after profiling to improve the rig?, and
    2) have you ever changed the Gain, Tube shape and Definition parameters form those automatically set by the KPA during profiling?
    You probably can not give a simple yes/no to these questions for all your profiles, but some general guidance would be most helpful.
    Thanks
    David

• I mostly leave everything as its profiled,
    sometimes I tweek to work with all types of guitar, and sometimes the amp does not match 100%, so a few small tweeks are needed.
    Clarity is great for this as it can reduce some of the MUD from the mics, but not too much (or a lot depending on taste)
    Power sagging is a preference thing, I like sometimes a bit of this, but i rarely tweek this much.
    Pick attack, sometimes profiling can remove some of the transients, so applying a small amount of this can bring back that pick attack (mostly higher gain sounds)

You wont notice much of a change if you default those back, but, although (very very rarly) do I ever touch the cab params, look there too.
    and naturally disable all effects. and reset the stack EQ back to zero's if its not already.