Incoming kemper

• Hey gang,

Just ordered a kemper lunch box and should arrive tomorrow ( Tuesday ) hopefully I will be there to accept it.

I am an axe fx 2 owner , and really like it, but i like trying new things out and you guys got the best of me and my curiosity opened up the wallet ;) . I am not doing this to compare the two, just trying the best of both worlds so to speak.
    These forums are great for the economy !!!!!!!

I look forward to enjoying my kemper and participating on this board. I am sure I will be posting questions as I dig into the kemper. At this time, I will really be using it to play at home and home recording. I mainly am playing leads over tracks and like various tones and styles.

I am looking for the two rock - dumble tones as well as smooth creamy leads .... But generally want to explore all the amps. I know Andy's packs will make it to my flash drive :)

So, the journey begins ! :D

Jerry

• welcome bro' :)

...and since you have that other toy, as well: when you're starting to have fun and feel like giving the profiling a shot, maybe you can try to capture some patches by this guy. especially his SRV tones. please? don't get frustrated, when it doesn't turn out too well, because profiling a modeler is not what the profiler is made for, but we may be lucky... ;)

cheers, and HAVE FUN!

• Thanks Gents !

I got the 15% off musicians friend but may not get here till wednesday. They have this 24 hour wait it seems but could be sooner... I am hoping for sooner :)

And as far as Tyler goes... I need to have his hands profiled.. he is an outstanding player !

• I got the white non powered one. It was in stock and ready to ship. I only use powered monitors , so no need for the powered version at this time.

I just opened it today with limited time. And I had to use headphones, but I upgraded to the latest firmware and everything is working good. I just had time to go thru a few presets and applied some new knowledge I learned from the wikpa :) I really want to play thru my monitors, but can't just yet... But so far, I found a few presets that I small tweaked and liked. And I don't like many things thru headphones... On any gear .... So, hope to play thru monitors this weekend, but this gives me time to learn more about the unit and how to operate it ... And thanks for the welcomes :D