Looking for a good Blackface Deluxe profile?

• It's in the box!

One of the new Amp Factory profile is called Teeny Tiny Feet or something like that (I believe they are all prefixed TAF). Its a whacked out profile with a bunch of effects on, bypass them all and you'll find a sweet sounding '69 Deluxe profile WITH A GAIN RANGE USABLE OVER THE FULL SWEEP! A great many clean profiles don't translate to dirt very well but this one is a huge exception. Not sure if it was profiled dirty or with a stomp and then the gain backed down, but its sounds different than the Amp Factory Pack 1 Deluxe profiles (also very, very good) and is one of the better (if not best, certainly the most versatile) Blackface Deluxe profiles I've tried.

• Good call, Will.

Hadn't tried this Profile until now.
    Turned everything OFF, except the Compressor, sounds great.
    Agree about the gain sweep on this one, starts off at Zero, sounds great as you turn it up, I'm digging the gain on about 4 or 5 right now using a Tele.
    The Stereo Widener also sounds great when turned on.

• I like this one too, blacface amps are hard to profile for some reason....
    This is another profile that has that annoying modulation on the rev'b. It doesn't happen on the TAF Big Twin but it's loud and clear on Tiny Feet. I've tried setting the rev'b bandwidth and freq. to 0 and it doesn't change anything. There's a slow modulation yhat really is in your face , more prevalent on the plain strings....
    It sure will be nice when we get the "space" for headphones setting. Imagine how many more profiles will be the absolute best quality with a real room sense .