Be careful with 'delete all rigs expect favorites'

• I was trying to sort my rigs and delete most of them with the system option 'delete all rigs expect favorites'

I went from 1500 rigs to 300 but in the meanwhile I lost 8 personal profiles I add done one day ago (Hopefully I made a partial backup prior to this !).

There was a warning "delete all rigs except my stuff (favorites/snapshots/own rigs)" , but only a few of my own rigs were available after the operation , I lost all the profiles I had just done :huh: .

Be sure to backup before doing the big deletion.

• Have you checked that you didn't had a different user name ("KPA owner name") during the profiling session? This could be the cause that the self made rigs are not recognized as "yours".
    The KPA owner name is also being reset when resetting global settings or restoring the KPA with an older backup file where the owner name was different.

Timo

• Have you checked that you didn't had a different user name ("KPA owner name") during the profiling session? This could be the cause that the self made rigs are not recognized as "yours".
    The KPA owner name is also being reset when resetting global settings or restoring the KPA with an older backup file where the owner name was different.

Timo

Also.
    I notice now with 1.6.0 'Release', the little * confirming the rig is saved in Favourites doesn't appear like it did before, what I get now is a very quick message box "This rig is now a part of your favourites" or "Not a part".
    Sometimes the message says "not a part" and you think it was "now a part", and the rig in fact didn't get saved...you have to press & hold the Rig button 'again'.

To be honest, I much preferred just pressing the Rig button and seeing the *, instead of 'Holding' the Rig button and getting the way too quick message box.
    Btw, is it correct that with the 1.6.0 'Release', if you press (not hold) the Rig button now it takes you into the Volume Pedal settings?

• could someone please tell me where this function is to be found? "delete all profiles except favourites?"
    this would solve my cleaning up the kemperthe fastest way.

thank you very much indeed.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• btw user ara found what i could not:

You can delete all of your profiles that are NOT in your favourites at once (System page 8/9, Erase Non-Favourites)

thanks

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I wonder. If you tweak a rig, save it as it's own name, make a Favourite of it. When you do Delete All But Favourites, will deleting the mother profile also kill the tweaked one, or is it truly separate?

• On System page 3/9, you can check STORE sets Fav in the upper right of the screen. This allows you to save your tweaked profiles while simultaneously adding them to your Favourites folder.