Midi Control Change number for the STOMPS and for the EFFECTS button

• I have thinking a lot, and maybe this could be the simplest solution for single switching multi CC assign on stage.

Mr. Kemper, please give to the KPA two CC numbers for these two butons: the STOMPS on/off button and the EFFECTS on/off button and make this wonderbox to send and receive MIDI messages!!!!!!!!!

This way I can resolve almost all of my live playing - KPA controlling footswitch needs with some simple and easy programming!!!!!!

• I have thinking a lot, and maybe this could be the simplest solution for single switching multi CC assign on stage.

Mr. Kemper, please give to the KPA two CC numbers for these two butons: the STOMPS on/off button and the EFFECTS on/off button and make this wonderbox to send and receive MIDI messages!!!!!!!!!

This way I can resolve almost all of my live playing - KPA controlling footswitch needs with some simple and easy programming!!!!!!

Cool idea! In the mean time a work around for you would be to set up a copy your patch, one with all the effect on and one without and store it then you can switch between the 2.

• Yes. Thanks.
    But on a separate threat there is not all about memory?...and to keep minimum rigs on Kemper to be easy upgradeable and so on....????
    And the switching between rigs not have a lag?

• Yes. Thanks.
    But on a separate threat there is not all about memory?...and to keep minimum rigs on Kemper to be easy upgradeable and so on....????
    And the switching between rigs not have a lag?

Don't get paranoid. The lack of memory is only a concern if you allow it to be, the Kemper stores far more presets than anything else I've ever owned on the market. More than really any guitarist could possibly need unless you're a working studio musician and in multiple bands and need very distinct sounds for each project your working on. Even then, I think it has more than enough memory fro preset storage. Are you having a switching lag? Mine switches as fast (or faster) than anything I've ever owned. I have my FCB set up to toggle between a clean, clean w/ trem, clean w/ rotary, dirty, and fuzzy presets in the bottom row and the top row to toggle on some additional effects when necessary. And actually, the Kemper already kinda has one of the features you want. CC 16 is all stomps (A,B,C,D,X,and MOD) invert. Meaning that if they are all on you can toggle them off or vice versa.

• Thanks.
    The invers switching it could be working.
    Soon I,m will trying it!
    ...and the lag in switching between rigs with my FC300 it,s present even if I,m not a step dancer type of guitarist.
    Simple I think that today, a digital preamp of this category, if it can sounding like our little wonderboxes, why can,t communicate via midi, usb, and why it,s most important functions are not fully configurable and assignable to midi controllers????

• I'm not shure if I understand it correctly.
    You want to switch stomps and effects on and off?
    I'm doing it with my MIDI Board (ART Ultrafoot X-15) without problems. You can assign the CC numbers of every stomp / effect to a knob you like.
    8)

• The invers switching possibility for the STOMPS section it could be a good think, which almost can resolve my problems, but unfortunatelly is switching the X and Mod slots too. :(
    Mr. Kemper can separate these in a future upgrade? What do You think? :)