Connecting my Kemper to an Atomic Reaktor 112 18w

• Hi All

Hope someone can help me, just bough a 2nd hand Atomic Reactor 112 18W as i thought it would be a great amplification unit for the Kemper, however I seem to be having problems getting any sound
    I have linked from the Kemper monitor out to the Effects loop return of the Atomic as both manuals suggest but getting nothing. I have tested the Atomic with my iPod and got some sound but very low (a friend told
    me that could just be an impedance mismatch) so I assume the Atomic is functioning properly but I cant be 100% sure
    Anyone got any ideas, It would really help me if you did

thanks
    Andrew

• Is the first time you use the Monitor out? If yes boot the Kemper holding System button 'till you see " Initialzing....". Let the unit boot and it will work afterwards.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi Tried that but hasn't made any difference. I have had it working through a Marshall slash head using the effects loop return and worked fine so I am happy the kemper is functioning properly just wondering if I need
    different settings to go into the Atomic properly

Thanks

Andrew

• You might have to make a dummy plug for the loop out on the Atomic. Some amps do not turn on the Loop in unless something is plugged into loop out. Just a guess though, I don't know how Atomics work.

• Thx for the replies guys, they all make sense and the kemper works fine through my Marshall slash head and Diezel Hagen so I guess The Atomic is ailing. Fortunately the guy I bought it from is happy to take it back so no worries
    just a shame as it seemed like a great solution

I was gonna go for a Solid State Active speaker instead any thoughts??

andrew