Carvin X112 and Bogner Ecstasy 101b Profiles to download

• Hi, i don't have so much time to upload all of them on the rig exchange, but here http://www.kalvitz.com/kalvitzKPA.zip you can download some new profile taken.
    I tested these ones without a cab simulation 'cause i did not have time to check different cab combinations or micing, and i'm sorry for that.. but i do what i can :)
    Anyway.. hope you enjoy it.
    Hi you Kemper community!!!!
    :thumbup:

• What the hell!

Who are you Mr. Kalvitz !?!?!?!? ?(

I just run throught the exchange today to check one profile and my eyes fall on the Kalvitz ones with good votes... than I download some of them to try ..

What DAMN of GOOD profiles they are, impossible to delete, immediately saved as "untouchable"... ;(:thumbup::thumbup:
    Please, whoever are you STOP creating profile until Mr Kemper will enlarge memory or put the profile playing from the USB!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Seriously, thanks for sharing !!!

• PB, the profiles are from my Ecstasy, not pedals. But i understand that i did not so a great job also because i had some tech difficulties (studio monitors broken) :( i promise i'll do better in the future! :evil:

Kal.....The Bogner profiles in the .zip file.....are those an XTC 101B or are they the new Bogner pedals?

• Hi Maurizio, are you Italian too? anyway... thanx a lot for your post and as i said, i'll share some other profile soon and hope you'll enjoy it too. :thumbup: Hi man.. may the rock be with you