Which features would you like to be added next?

• Here's an idea: FRFR auto response correction.

We all know by now that "Flat Response" is far from being what most, if not all, "FRFR" speakers really produce. So why not use a process similar to profiling for generating an auto correction EQ for FRFR speakers? It could be as easy as:

1. Select your microphone (from a list of the most common ones like SM57, SM58, etc)
    2. Point it at your FRFR speaker from your standing position at ear level
    3. Press a button on the KPA and let it do its magic

And voilá! *real* FRFR response from *any* speaker :thumbup:

• For my opinion a real lifely guitar tone needs a portion of feedback. Something unpredictable. Not necessarily a long howling feedback. Just an interaction between the speaker cab and the strings and pickups. It wouldn't hurt if also a feedback like on Parisienne Walkways would be possible. Fender has something in this direction with their runaway pedal.

• For my opinion a real lifely guitar tone needs a portion of feedback. Something unpredictable. Not necessarily a long howling feedback. Just an interaction between the speaker cab and the strings and pickups. It wouldn't hurt if also a feedback like on Parisienne Walkways would be possible. Fender has something in this direction with their runaway pedal.

+1

• My top 10 are all: LIBRARIAN!!

Since everyone has a different naming convention and it makes categories like 'AMP' useless unless there is a quick way to edit 300-600 profiles with ease.

Either that or a way to hook up an external keyboard.

• Should put this on the list :)
    1. Eq before the amp stack
    2. and a parametric or graphic eq on page two in the eq meny like mesa mk have, so we dont need to use up the effect slots.
    3. and a profiling option just for preamp without cab sim.
    4. Using two profiles at the same time, one for studio and one for live at the same time.
    5. Mr CK has indicated that a process for blending a DI profile and normal profile is in the pipeline. This would hopefully make it easier to just switch off the cab sim and hook up the Kemper to a cabinet.

Edited 5 times, last by strengdal ().

• Voted for "Play Rigs directly from USB Stick" and "Feedback simulator", but my #1 request is: ANYTHING that improves the Rig management. For example:

• Profile blending
    • USB keyboard support
    • Full Librarian/Editor on a connected PC
    • Improved Rig Exchange (e.g., a tree view, organized by amp maker -> model -> author, or better by any combination of tags - probably impossible as it would require going through all profiles and unifying amp/cab names)
    • Play Rigs directly from Rig Exchange (requires connected PC with running Editor/Librarian)
    • Anything else to improve rig discovery / management (Kemper engineers have shown they are clearly able to innovate).
  • For my opinion a real lifely guitar tone needs a portion of feedback. Something unpredictable. Not necessarily a long howling feedback. Just an interaction between the speaker cab and the strings and pickups.

I don't understand this. Do you want to simulate feedback without actual feedback between the guitar and speaker? ?(

• I would love to have "Gain stack" or "Gain profiling". Let me explain what i mean:
    You would take 5-10 profiles of same amp with different gain settings, and the KPA would make one profile out of those takes. That would essentially copy the amp's gain behaviour. "Gain Stacking" would mean that you could make only one or two profiles per amp. I don't like having 20-30 profiles of the same amp with different gain settings.

I don't really need EQ-stack's, I think Kemper's EQ is pretty good as it is.

Other than that i only really need a "real" Spring reverb.

Kemper Fi,

-Pena-

• In the master section EQ pages for main and monitor outputs:

assign a 100Hz low cut switch to one of the buttons in the soft row
    assign a 5kHz high cut switch to another button in the soft row

For some reason a lot of profiles seem to have a lot of low end below 100 Hz and too much high end above 5kHz, even though guitar speakers in general DO NOT reproduce those frequencies well. No idea if it's the profiling process or additional EQ applied at preamps at the time of profiling but it really gets in the way of the experience of enjoying my KPA.

• In the master section EQ pages for main and monitor outputs:

assign a 100Hz low cut switch to one of the buttons in the soft row
    assign a 5kHz high cut switch to another button in the soft row

For some reason a lot of profiles seem to have a lot of low end below 100 Hz and too much high end above 5kHz, even though guitar speakers in general DO NOT reproduce those frequencies well. No idea if it's the profiling process or additional EQ applied at preamps at the time of profiling but it really gets in the way of the experience of enjoying my KPA.

I agree with you Deny, just prefer to adjust the cab hi and lo shift, quick and easy, really small adjustments, do it with your eyes closed dont worry about the science :D

Like a hi and low cut shelve filter I suppose.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I agree with you Deny, just prefer to adjust the cab hi and lo shift, quick and easy, really small adjustments, do it with your eyes closed dont worry about the science :D

Like a hi and low cut shelve filter I suppose.

The advantage of having those switches in the master section is that they'd be *global*, eliminating the need for changing profiles one by one. Also I'm not overly fond of how the cab low and hi shift sound.

• Why not use one of the EQs and lock it to Mod or X?

Because the studio EQ only has shelf high and low bands, not bandpass. So if I had to do it I'd have to use one high pass wah and one low pass wah, wasting two slots of the KPA permanently in order to achieve the desired effect.