EQ in the inputs settings

• I think that I,ve found the solution for the problems caused by different types of guitars:

a good, easy configurable EQ in the inputs menu.

I have tryed the Kempers EQ in the A stomp to reduce a little bit some guitars muddiness or cheapness, and it was working somehow,
    but whith a Boss EQ pedal inserted before the Kempers input I was able to make miracles! No more twang or boominess, no more cheapness.....and I can reduce some of the low range guitarnoises too! :thumbup:

..............The only problem is that I don,t want another gear in my setup. :(

Mr. Kemper, can You insert, please an EQ in the input menu on a future software upgrade???? :rolleyes::P

• ..............The only problem is that I don,t want another gear in my setup. :(

Mr. Kemper, can You insert, please an EQ in the input menu on a future software upgrade???? :rolleyes::P

Yes, it would be very nice to have an EQ in the Input section since Sense and Distortion are matched to a guitar and eq is also. They could be saved together as an Input preset and recalled quickly when switching guitars.

bd

• Absolutely cool suggestion dealing with a lot of equipment. It is not a good Idea to multiply all the rigs to solve that..

...I had a lot of equipment... but 2012 I got the KPA.... :)

• At this pace you guys are going to ask soon for a talent booster and a guitar player emulator.... 8o:D .

Joke aparts... I would also like something like that for some live situation, but I believe I would still carry different ones to a gig....otherwise can somebody tell me why I have so many? 8|8o:D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I understeand that, because I have in my collection about 17 guitars:
    from the Stratocasters, Telecaster to PRS and Godin LGXT, but on most concerts and tours I,m using only my old Fernandes AFR90S and as a replacement an 30 years old american Strat.
    Sometimes I,m using the Parker Fly Deluxe and my old Variax too, but the truth is that most of my collection: guitars, pedals, amps and effects are staying in the studio, occupied a plenty of space and my band is very angry with me because of this :( ....

I,m thinking sometimes to sell them all :( , but then I fall in love with a new one and I,m wake up that I bought another :) ....

......anyway I can play days, weeks along with the Kemper, without thinking to change the guitar 8)
    ...yet it would be nice to have the above mentioned possibilityies to enlarge the inputs tone spectrum without a lot of guitar changes on the scene. ;)