HELP:Reinitializate Favourites

• Hi all!!!

After testing loooooooooooooooooots of profiles, I´ve noticed that I have too many profiles added as "FAVOURITES", so I´d like to erase all presets but FAVOURITES (easy with the specific option), but after that, I don´t want them to be tagged as "FAVOURITES" anymore, that way I could do a new, smaller selection of "FAVOURITES" from all the left rigs from previously erasing.

I know that if, once I "erase all but favourites" I change my KPA OWNER in the TAG option, there would be no favourites at all as the older favourites were associated to the older KPA OWNER, and I could do a new selection of Favourites associated with the new KPA OWNER.

But I don´t want to change the KPA OWNER, so, is there any way of, after erasing all but favourites, unmark all these profiles from favourites?????

Thanks in advance!!!!

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• I'll erase all but favourites with the specific option and will make a new favourites list under a new tag name, less work!

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• Does saving a rig that is a "Favourite" save information about it being a FAVOURITE?

If it does, you're gonna have to do it one by one. If it doesn't then..
    1. Erase all but Favourites
    2. Export All Rigs (which are just your Favourites now)
    3. Ask a forum member for a backup that has none or only a few rigs.
    4. Reimport your saved Favourites rigs