Display Breakup

• Anybody else having the display breakup into an almost unreadable mess from either boot-up or over time when powered up?

• Same problem here. I've bought a brandnew Kemper Rack-Amp, but it's virtually unusable, because the display seems to be corrupted somehow. After startup everything is normal for a few minutes, then the display gets streaky and soon after that it's only a dark-blue kind of block. I contacted Kemper by starting a support ticket but have not yet received an answer. Anyone else with a good idea other than sending it in for repair? Regards Ralle

• Same problem here. I've bought a brandnew Kemper Rack-Amp, but it's virtually unusable, because the display seems to be corrupted somehow. After startup everything is normal for a few minutes, then the display gets streaky and soon after that it's only a dark-blue kind of block. I contacted Kemper by starting a support ticket but have not yet received an answer. Anyone else with a good idea other than sending it in for repair? Regards Ralle

First kemper i bought which was a b stock from shop, had that problem , some lines would make part of the screen unreadable . I sent it back . It doesnt seem software problem , as the time people told me .

• Since the display itself seems to work at least for a couple of minutes ... or sometimes ... I could imagine that it's just a loose (ribbon) cable. But to be honest, I wouldn't mess around inside the box. Kemper or at least your retailer should take care of this. Seems to happen more often than acceptable!?

• Yes it's a shame. It just slowly got worse and worse so it will have to go back and be replaced..I wonder what issues the next one will have ;) ?

• Just got my unit back from Kemper..all fixed ( took 4 weeks ) They replaced the VDU and the analogue board (?).
    Matt.