Weird global expression pedal question

• New owner here who just realized there is a reference manual...but I am still confused on one idea:

Is there a global kemper midi channel that when set can be affected by an expression pedal?

I want to have a pedal connected to my DMC ground control and have it globally set to the kemper, so that when I use a ring modulator or other effect that can be controlled by a pedal, it will simply start working
    I haven't come across this idea in any literature yet, but I used to do it on my g force, where when I go to a factory preset, it just starts working without any programming

I've had very little time with the kemper, but when I do have the time, just want to be prepared with the basics in order to get set up quickly. I've never had such noob osh questions before, so I apologize, but nothing about the kemper literature feels straight forward to me.

• It is not so straight forward on the KPA. You'll need to set the midi controller to send #CC1 from the exp pedal, then set the FX to be controlled from pedal (default is Touch) and this on a /Rig base.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Got it, so every-single patch has to be set with appropriate cc messages
    When you say rig based,that means while I can create effect presets, I will still ultimately have to have many multiple rigs to make this a reality
    In other words if I use the same clean tone, but want to have different effects ill need to create different rigs and on top of that program each rigs various cc messages into my foot controllers patch

A bit of work, but worth it to have everything in a lunchbox :)

• I would say yes. We made it that simple.
    Make your pedal send CC 1 forever.
    All 'Wah' effects in your rigs including the Wah Wah and the Ringmodulator will respond to that. Done!

• I am just about ready to try out the kemper amp but am waiting for the controller since I play live primarily. It would be best if they kept the tap delay button on the bottom.