can i use my AER domino?

• Probably a stupid question but can i use my AER domino 2 acoustic amp with my kemper like frfr? I was reading up on it before i sell it and i noticed it says its a 'mini p.a system' so i figure it would be worth asking the question. I dont want to damage it off course and id use my kemper for heavy sounds not just acoustic.

http://shoppingcart.djangobooks.com/Item/aer-domino-2

By all accounts i can be used as a stage monitor is perhaps?

Thanks

• By all accounts i can be used as a stage monitor is perhaps?

ure, just use a line input.

+1

I have 2 Roland AC-60 acoustic amps that double as a PA system when I run sound for my Wife's lectures/workshops.
    I run a mixer, which has the mics and a CD player plugged into it, into the Aux inputs on the back of the AC-60's.
    This runs the mixer output straight to the power amp, bypassing all pre-amps, and tone stacks in the AC-60's.
    It sounds very flat and clear.
    Obviously I get the same good results running the KPA main outs into the AC-60's.

I had these amps before I had a Kpa.
    It wasn't until I read about everyone using powered speakers that I thought to plug the KPA into the Rolands, (duh) sounds great!!!
    They each have 2- 6 1/2" speakers which equals 13" of speaker area in each one.

So, yes, if you have an acoustic amp with an "aux in", it will probably sound more than adequate for your KPA.

• I have no problems using my Genz Benz acoustic amp, as long as your input is not clipping it should be fine!

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I used my AER 60 Bingo initially when I didn't have an FRFR monitor yet. The difference between the two was not that far. I can generalize that AER needs a wider range of eq control to compensate for those darker sound needed for electric guitar on an overdriven amp. You can compensate that with using an eq like the MXR 10 band eq or eqs provided by KPA. Experiment.