Effects which could increase Kemper's sell

• Has anyone tried the Matchbox spring reverb preset?

From the wiKPA:

[[DonPetersen]] Set pre-delay to 0, limit the bandwidth a little bit (watch out, there's a lot happening between 0.0 and 1.0 already) and use frequency to turn it brighter. I have a few spring reverbs here (Accutronics, Dynacord, no name...) and the KPA can capture their vibes easily.

Also, Bill Ruppert's Surf Up

... is in response to people asking for a surf sound. It’s a great emulation of a "spring reverb" and when the gain is cranked it becomes total punk surf guitar!
    If you get any clipping due a stronger pickup output just reduce the volume control on the right till the master led is in the green and save.

The latter is of course a much less versatile sound, but I'm curious whether someone likes them (I already know Will doesn't like the Matchbox LOL).

• Yes, I've used the Matchbox preset. It sounds like what it is--another type of reverb set to sound along the lines of a spring reverb. But, it's not really authentic sounding at all. I use the one on my Boss GT-100 instead and its a lot closer.

I have a feeling we will get step filters and all sorts of crazy stuff before we get a spring reverb, which is really a shame since its a basic effect that all other guitar units have! There is a reason those amps were called Twin Reverb, Super Reverb, Deluxe Reverb, Vibroverb, Princeton Reverb, etc.--we are sorely missing the reverb half of those amps!

Not being a jerk, just would love to hear some beautiful, lush springs to go with these amps we have! :D

J

• I think more effects would definitely help with sales, as a lot of people chose the Axe-Fx over the Kemper for the variety of effects it offers

• digging up this old thread cause I STILL want spring reverb to be added to our kempers asap! I've just got myself a new toy for my car, the yamaha thr10 and the spring reverb makes playing so addictive! Please consider this effect CK! It's essential bread and butter effect in the guitar world!

• digging up this old thread cause I STILL want spring reverb to be added to our kempers asap! I've just got myself a new toy for my car, the yamaha thr10 and the spring reverb makes playing so addictive! Please consider this effect CK! It's essential bread and butter effect in the guitar world!

Yes, a spring reverb would come in handy in my nude Buddy Holly tribute act....