master volume instead of the amplifier volume

• Hello!
    I want to control the master volume instead of the amplifier volume with the Behringer FCB1010 expression pedals.
    I have the UNO chip in and everything works fine except that.
    Anyone know how to do it?

• If you set the volume to this setting in every rig, you can use your pedal to control volume.
    (Adjust the Kemper Master Volume to set the maximum output)

Post-effects - Right after the reverb. At this position you control the overall volume of the sound, including reverb and delay tails, that can instantly be attenuated.

if you don'r want to edit rigs, I think a volume pedal between the Kemper and the amp is the most practical solution.

You can set maximum volume with the Kemper Master Volume control, and use the pedal to vary the level.

• The FCB1010 foot controller already controls the master volume with the default setting. If you control your monitor out via the master volume knob you will not want to vary your rig volumes everythime you play otherwise your output levels for every rig wil change. It would react the same way as if you put a volume pedal in front of an amp...amp volume is where you set it then the main volume out is controlled by the foot pedal. I have it set this way and it works as noted. I think we are talking about the same thing anyway just different terms.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup: