Roland FC300 . Anyone using one?

• I have one, but it's in the rehearsal room. I can have a look on it tomorrow. What do you want to know? The manual doesn't help you?

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• just put it in midi mode, set the #cc for the pedals and jobs a goodun. I set the ctl buttons for mod and boost too, never had any problems with it.

• Thanks guys.

I don't have it with me, it's at my clients house and he's far away. :)

Basically I'd like a 'Lesson 101' to get him started, from the beginning so I can just send him the info...if possible.

Thanks in advance.

• Ok, the very basics:

- use standard mode to change profiles using pedals 1 -10 (which send PC messages)
    in this mode you can also send CCs with the Ctl1, Ctl 2 and Exp Pedals as well as by using up to three external expression/ctl pedals that can be connected to the inputs on top of the FC-300. This will allow you to switch the FX slots on the Kemper on and off
    - Use Control mode if you only want to send CC messages (i.e. only for changing FX, not profiles). In this mode, all pedals may send CCs
    - You can press on the "up" & "down" pedals simultaneously to switch between modes. (There are 4 modes in total, but you can choose which ones are available when switching)

Ok, that's the basics. Hope it helps

Cheers,

David

• And there is also a mode called "Patch", where you can name your patches, which are then displayed. Very helpful, I use this mode only. You can send PC- and CC-Messages too with the Patchmode.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)