Sharing my free tool, Kemper Profile Renamer!!

• Hi! I have readed again the emails I'd sent to Kemper, and I want to apologize because they answered me correctly, just a little "cold", but they gave me the info I requested. The problem is that I had negative reply about my questions, because a bug, or in example regarding to store midi function, that is not supported, etc.

So...IM SORRY CK for my behaviour on my latest posts. Rectify is of wise people!

But I still give support only in my forum, because this forum is for Kemper related things, not about my sofware.

I'm passing trough a hard moment because the situation here in my country (SPAIN, you read the news? ;) ), corruption, high taxes, lowered rights in education, public health.. all is going to shit! And maybe I'm a little irritated and this affects my mood. So, hey sorry again!

• I'm passing trough a hard moment because the situation here in my country (SPAIN, you read the news? ;) ), corruption, high taxes, lowered rights in education, public health.. all is going to shit! And maybe I'm a little irritated and this affects my mood. So, hey sorry again!

I feel for you. I have a bunch of good friends in spain, all well educated young poeple. 7 out of 10 without a job... this is sick...

• Thanks, here are about 6000.000 of people without a job.. about 1 of each 4 active people are without a job, banks are kicking out their homes 500 families a day!!! suidides because of this are sick...
    I'm lucky because I still have a job of my own doing websites, programming, etc.. but the rope around my neck is streching more and more..

• sad to hear this, did not know it is THAT bad.
    i love your tools, thanx again, and i think you are a cool person with quite satisfactory english skills,
    keep goin', dude :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Kudos Kerman! To say sorry is not always easy, but you did it. This is great behaviour!

I hope things will turn out right for spain.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)