New to Kemper

• Marty here from Greensboro, NC. I have been playing for a little over 20 years. I mostly play at church in a modern worship setting. So my big influences are of course The Edge, David Gilmore, Tom Sholz, etc. I have been on the search for TONE plus function for the last 12 years and been thru many amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Fender 75, Marshall JTM30, Marshall 1959 SLP, Rockman Vendetta 100 (Egnater Design), Egnater Rebel 30, and now Kemper. I have also played with plenty of emulators from Boss VF-1 to Roland GP100 and finally feel like I have something that is close to meeting my Tone/Function search. I am running my Kemper currently thru FOH at church and just got a Yamaha DXR10 for stage monitor. Also using a Roland FC-200 midi controller with a few Boss F-5U's for extra control. I joined the forum a while back, but just now getting to posting something. Looking forward to sharing some ideas.

• Welcome! You probably already found most of them, but most of your amp history is available for download on the Rig Rxchange :)

Anybody have a Fender 75 profile? I remember hearing a guy play one of those, and it sounded great. Was that a Rivera designed amp?

So good news, I still have my Fender 75. Yes it was Rivera designed. I just have to get some free time and profile it. It will be my first. I also still have my Marshall JTM30 combo which is a nice little, spunky, amp for Marshall (A little different flavor). I will eventually have both of these profiled. When I do, I will post something about it since I know especially the 75 is not a very common amp.

• Welcome Marty! I profiled a JTM30 about a year ago and have since sold it. The profiles are on the exchange. I actually had two of them, a 2x10 and a 1x12. The 2x10 was far superior IMO, and is the one I profiled. I'm interested in hearing yours as well. :)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Welcome Marty! I profiled a JTM30 about a year ago and have since sold it. The profiles are on the exchange. I actually had two of them, a 2x10 and a 1x12. The 2x10 was far superior IMO, and is the one I profiled. I'm interested in hearing yours as well. :)

Nice, I'm downloading as we speak. Can't wait to hear the 2x10. (Mine is a 1x12). :thumbup: