Is it any good for live gigg ?

• Hello,

First please excuse my bad english.

I read so much about KPA telling things and the complete opposite that i am completly lost.

I play metal/metalcore kind of music. I listened lot of videos on youtube, and the KPA seems good for that kind of music ?
    Is it really ?

I don't plan to profile amps, as i sold everything i had but my cab.

My main goal if i buy a KPA is to be able to play on a quiet situation ( Playing mainly my training gigs with a multi headphones amp, and Home Studio recordings)
    But i also want to be able to use this KPA live using my Orange 2x12 Cab

Is the KPA good for live use ?
    I read FRFR things, but i want to use my 2x12 orange cab, what kind of amplification can i use ?
    Do the poweramp KPA or power rack + matrix amp a good choice ?

Is the behringer fcb1010 the best way to control the KPA ?

What about the latency ?

I read that the KPA sounds good, but u have not the same feelings as u have with a real valve amp ? True ?

If u have any good information thank you

And my apologies again for my bad english.

Bye

• I read so much about KPA telling things and the complete opposite that i am completly lost.

Actually I have to disagree with this statement. I also did a lot of research on gear over the past years and never in my life I have experinced such a postive echo to one product. And I'm not talking about this message board here cause that would be kind of pointless.
    You'll always find people saying something negative, I mean it's the internet so what do you expect. ;)
    But the kemper receives a remarkable good echo all over the place.

Buy that goddamn thing and you will not regret it ;)