Hardware task force

• Hi Kemper Team,
    I note that there are now a lot of Kemper's fans who use the KPA also live. Now I notice when reading in the forum that pass a fault in the KPA at least 4 weeks to repair at Kemper. Is it going through a dealer, the repair takes longer safe.
    Actually a Supergau, the performances are booked, the KPA backups exist, but no KPA ... .
    I would find it suuuuper when Kemper for registered Kemper users could offer a 24 hour replacement service - so that you have a replacement unit for a small amount is available until the end of the repair.
    OK, I know that is not so common, but would fit well with Kemper;-)

Micha

• I would bet big money that if you are an artist with any kind of popularity (ie an album released, tours booked, some radio/TV exposure) that getting you a sub unit if yours went down wouldn't be an issue (though at that level you better have a good backup to begin with in case of gear failure mid show).

• Large scale manufacturers don't offer that kind of service because there are other businesses that are dedicated to that kind of service.

Replacement service is usually included in the tour equipment lease contract - most main stage bands have backup equipment integrated into their live rig. One or two backups are immediately available.

Bands that don't lease gear do the same, but will have a replacement overnight shipped as a lease or loaner until the repair is completed, or another spare will purchased, and the repaired gear will be sold off.

For rare and "personal favorite" equipment, most Pro repair faciliities offer "next on bench" service rates for people who need a fast turnaround.