Strange sound when chords ring????

• Ive narraowed down my problem to a intermitant volume pot. Maybe its on the way out?????? Not sure, but i dug one of my other PRS's out today and i dont have this problem anymore :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: so im feeling confident that it was the guitar not the KPA

I just re-read your post in its entirety and realized that it must have to do with your equipment, and not the Kemper. Especially since you say that the noise persists even when you turn the AMP BLOCK and ALL EFFECTS.

In my case - the crackling sound does not persist once I turn off the AMP block.

I'm happy that you've solved your issue - and have good tone once again ;). Cheers ....

• I've now reached 300 profiles tested using my prs torero and have found my first real troublesome profile, its an acoustic profile which suffers from noise problems, unfortunately, it also happens to sound awesome. Will post my list when I'm done.

• I was getting intermittant noise as soon as I switched to it. Perhaps my emg81/85 in the torero weren't best for this profile. Strange though cause it sounds awesome, v realistic. Continuing testing...

• The Accoustic Sim sounds bad with my Gibson LP with 500T pickups, they are hot ones...But sounds pleasant and clean with the single coils of my Telecaster !!