Help - Delay and Reverb not working on any preset

• All of a sudden all my presets went dry in the delay and reverb effects section. I tried rebooting several times and didn't fix the problem. I am using the latest public Beta OS - 2.0. Please advise - How can I get my delay and reverb back? I hate dry sound. Thanks

• Wow - Going to the Master and checking Main Output and setting it to Master Stereo worked! Thank you very much I was really worried!

• Hm...but there also must be Reverb and Delay on the rigs with Master set to mono. So I'm not sure that it depends on the output setting.

Sometimes I have a problem with the ducking parameter on delay. I never use ducking, so it's always set to zero. If I make some drastic changes e.g. feedback or delay time, sometimes nothing happens. I figured out, that the ducking parameter must display exactly <0.0> (it can also display -0.0 or +0.0). All I wanna say is: Check the ducking es well, if you suddenly have no delay and reverb on your sound. To me it's not logical, that it depends on the output setting, because that would mean, there is no delay and reverb with the output set to master mono. But THERE IS delay and reverb with this setting.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)