Compressor Mix Sweep Not Working in 2.0

• Hi,
    I've just noticed that the compressor's mix function doesn't work in 2.0 Beta. It should go back to original signal when on 0% but seems to make no difference when on 100% or 0%. It seems to stay on regardless of the Mix Sweep. Has anyone else noticed this? :S

• I haven't updated to 2.0 yet. But I would really miss the mix parameter in the compressor. Great tool for preserving a natural attack in stronger comp settings.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Yes, it works Post Stack, but doesn't work Pre Stack. Put the compressor Pre Stack and put the mix to 0%, then turn the effect off and then on. It should sound exactly the same as the mix is on 0% but it is noticeably a different sound.

• Yes, it works Post Stack, but doesn't work Pre Stack. Put the compressor Pre Stack and put the mix to 0%, then turn the effect off and then on. It should sound exactly the same as the mix is on 0% but it is noticeably a different sound.

the difference you are hearing is a difference in volume, which pre-Stack translates into a boost, thus changing the perceived sound of the Stack.
    With the Volume of the Compressor set to -3.4 this difference should be gone.

I'll make a note of this, nonetheless.

thanks.

• You are right. With volume set to -3.4 the mix seems to be effective. Thanks for the tip ;)