power rack and monitors

• Hey all

I recieved my kemper power rack last week and I've been using at home with some headphones. I took it to my rehearsal room last night and used it with my ENGL 4x12 vintage - and that obviously changed the sounds quite drastically.

So here's the thing. I intend to run the power rack live without the cumbersome ENGL cabinet. It's 50kg's massive backinjury :P I am wondering what monitor I should consider? They'd have to be passive (or can I use the acclaimed drx10 and disregard the power amp section and plug the drx10 into the monitor output?).

Could I just rely on the stage monitors and be sure that the sound the audience will get is similar to what I heard in the headphones?

Any guidance will be much appreciated :) As is obvious, this setup is very new to me (I've used a mesa boogie road king for years, and while it has served greatly, the kemper setup seems just more flexible and...lighter)

Thanks in advance :)

• Thanks guys - I've found something called KPA solutions - anyone have any experience with those guys?

These are great cabs. The creator/owner is Marco, who is also on this forum under his nick 'Gitarrenschlumpf'. PM him with any questions.
    I can only but recommend him.