Could someone profile these presets from the Axe FX II?

• I've been meaning to do the RTL and the Black one for someone else that wanted them

The black one those guys did is horrible IMO when I tried it on my axe-fx

I'll see what I can do today

• [quote='Dimebucker1984','index.php?page=Thread&postID=93655#post93655']Hey

If someone have axe fx II would be nice to test these profiles whit kemper ,if someone can do profiles these axe fx II presets?

the clone tones for Kemper he made for Metallica's albums aren't as good as the clones for Axe he made ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…next=1&list=TLkCb_iTnfyZwHey

I know allready those profiles. But i need those axe fx II presets for kemper ,because that dude do those profiles early days whit kemper. And he has now more experience to adjust those tones way more better these days. And he was do whit axe fx II those new clone tones and they sounds now very good. And i want to try those axe fx II presets whit kemper ,if someone have that axe fx II please try to capture those two presets for kemper.

• I've been meaning to do the RTL and the Black one for someone else that wanted them

The black one those guys did is horrible IMO when I tried it on my axe-fx

I'll see what I can do today

Hey

Hey if you can download those presets whit axe fx II and then do some profiles whit kemper and share those ,that would be very nice. Ride the lighting sound good too. Master of Puppets Ride the Lighting and Metallica Black album tones is what im looking for.

• I have those tone matches that I made from means other than the Axe-Fx.
    I will upload them if you would like to give them a try.

Hey

Nice to hear yeah if you could share those us? I`m looking for those silentunderground axe fx II metallica clone tones ,but all good and pro tonematch profiles would be nice.

• Guys, for Metallica, you should check out And44's Mesa Mark 2C+ pack(it's premium). There is one called MK II Anger which seems to nail Metallica pretty damned good!

I've had the AXE II for a month now, and I think Andy's profile is much better for Metallica.

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• Guys, for Metallica, you should check out And44's Mesa Mark 2C+ pack(it's premium). There is one called MK II Anger which seems to nail Metallica pretty damned good!

I've had the AXE II for a month now, and I think Andy's profile is much better for Metallica.

Hey

Yeah i know that and44 profiles allready looking for still those axe fx II tone clones.