Possible bug? 2.0 and 2.0.1 user scale

• Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but after programming a custom user scale, I've tried saving the entire rig. It will save until I turn the machine off and power back on. A couple of the custom notes (steps 2 and 9 in my case) both default to -5. I then have to reprogram them and resave the rigs.

I've also tried saving just the effect module so I can use it with other rigs but it does the same thing. Is there a trick to this that maybe I missed? I even tried saving the effect 3 different times with 3 different names but each time I went to pull up that effect for a rig, same problem....those 2 steps defaulted to -5.

Edit: All kinds of weird stuff happening now. The harmony notes are bending on their own. The effect modules I had saved with custom scales are all set to ZERO. Gonna try a reset....

• don't know if it is a bug or not, but the bending by itself of the notes could be of a faulty tuning. let me explain. I had once the DHP55 harmonizer by digitech. the manual warned that the harmony is feasible only if the tuning is perfect. otherwise the machine will struggle to generate something that is conflicting betwen a perfect tuning and an unprecise one. just a thought...........

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I'm having the same problem.

After saving a rig several times in a row it finally remembered it but, saving that harmony with user scales as an effect preset it won't remember the user scales I put in.

In Performance Mode, sometimes now it will "forget" the user scale for the first few notes, then kick back in after.

It seems to be a legit bug on my end and I was just about to report it. Looks like I'm not the only one!

J