Uno4Kemper Experts - Reassigning expression pedals

• I have been reading through the manuals and can't seem to spot this.

Is this possible:
    I'd like to assign one of the expression pedals to delay mix. Uno4Kemper's documentation says you have to do ity in the Kemper. But it looks as though those midi assignments are hard coded in the Kemper. Any ideas?

I'd like to assign the volume pedal to be a wah when a wah is activated.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

• So you can plug any old expression pedal and have it effect delay mix??

YES

In addition to the FCB you can use the rear switch in put on the KPA to add more switching.

System page 4 to scroll thru the possible assignments.

I think you can add up to 4 ext switch configurations or two exp pedals.

Edited once, last by troynova ().

• Hmmm...that's interesting. It would mean another cable running to my board. But it's do-able.

I just thought it would be nice to be able to reassign in case one isn't a heavy wah or pitch user. I use the delay mix thing more than even the volume pedal.

• Hmmm...that's interesting. It would mean another cable running to my board. But it's do-able.

I just thought it would be nice to be able to reassign in case one isn't a heavy wah or pitch user. I use the delay mix thing more than even the volume pedal.

You can assing the Delay mix to one of your expression pedal by going to the System Tab , there's a dedicated menu for the expression pedal when you set the effect you want on each pedal

• You can assing the Delay mix to one of your expression pedal by going to the System Tab , there's a dedicated menu for the expression pedal when you set the effect you want on each pedal

I believe that only works with the the expression pedals connected via the rear of the Kemper itself.

• Some confusion here, guys.

1. With the UnO for Kemper you cannot control delay mix any longer. You can only do this with a 'normal' UnO and a pedal sending CC #68. As the pendal sending CC's are no longer freely Assignate in the UnO4Kemper you cannot do it (only change Wah/Pitch)

2. The 'Delay Mix' parameter in the pedal menu of the KPA (for pedals and switches plugged directly to the KPA) does NOT control delay mix but switches the delay and keeps the trails. It is erroneously named and should be called 'Delay spill' or something like that IMO.