Import incomplete

• Fresh boot of Kemper running 2.0.1 into browser mode. I have close to 900 profiles on the device. I was importing 130-ish more last night and upon completion it said "successfully imported 106 profiles". There were about 30-ish profiles that didn't make it over. I played around with some of the ones I had imported and noticed that when I was adding rigs as favorites via holding the rig button for a few seconds, it would not display the dialog confirming it was now a favorite (but the * would get added). Sometimes it would only display the dialog for a quick second...as if it was lagging or seemed performance strained.

Wasn't sure if it hit a wall at 1000 or what. I trimmed the list on the usb stick to the ones that weren't imported and was able to successfully import the rest of them (without rebooting). Is there a better place to report issues like this?

• Dont be precious about the amount of rigs you have, at the absolute max you probably wont use more than a dozen like most people.

Chop out a lot of the wacky, unusable ones, you'll never use them more than once guaranteed.

Geezer

• Ahh ok, must've missed that. Makes sense.

I normally don't keep that many profiles on the device, it was a new unit so I upgraded to 2.0 and wanted to check out the new default rigs. Then I wanted to mess with performance mode so I imported all my paid profiles. So I wound up with a way larger number than usual. Haven't bothered restoring to my old backup yet where I had trimmed them down. Cheers.