Ideas and other use's for Performance Mode

• Ideas and other use's for Performance Mode.

Setups for for specific guitar type's.

Say you have a collection of 4 or more unique guitar type's you could setup performance's 1-10
    to have a total 50 rigs slots available to dial and setup for this guitar and do this for each guitar you have.

Perf 1-10 Strat
    11-20 Les Paul
    21-30 335
    31-40 tele

Another Idea would be to organize a collection of Amps

Perf 1-5 fender cleans 25 rig for each group
    6-10 fender dirty
    11-15 Marshall cleans
    16-20 Marshall dirty
    and so on.....

• You found 5 Marshall Plexi rigs from different sources and with different names.
    Just put them in a performance so you have quick and easy access to each of them to test them with your guitars.
    Using the "Arrange slots" feature you can easily make and save your own ranking which one you like best.

• Paul, is this your current setup for performance mode?

• It is my current set up for performances, but I am doing it with Browser Mode at this point.

It would be MUCH easier to set it up from scratch with Performance Mode, but I already had my main band patches organized by MIDI number before I got the Kemper.

Banks 0 to 6 are my main band sounds, and 7 to 12 (so far) are genre and type specific, for playing with other bands, and for the nights when I feel like auditioning alternative sounds, etc.

• I don't gig, so I wasn't sure if performance mode was going to be something I'd even use. I'm really starting to dig it tho. I've been making rigs out of the AmpFactory amps that I like. I audition the various profiles for an amp and select the ones that sound best with my main guitar (tele) in these buckets:

Slot 1: Clean
    Slot 2: Clean+ / Push
    Slot 3: Cranked / Full
    Slot 4: Solo / Interesting
    Slot 5: Interesting (cool effect, rotary, trem or alternate to slot 1-3 that also sounds good)

I don't always fill all the slots...but it's really helped me make sense out of all the profiles. A nice feature...is it retains the slot selected when you switch to a different performance mode preset. So you can cycle through the amps on similar gain selections in slot 1-3 and quickly audition the different flavors.

I've been trying to keep the list small but i'm already at 21 Performance "rigs". Combined with the fcb1010/uno4kemper, it makes sound selection so much easier for me than scrolling through the list of profiles. I may just store them all in performance mode and delete them from browser mode (leaving just factory / rig exchange / one off profiles in there).