a semi-commercial rig which is extraordinaire: vanWeelden

• today i had my FIRST reamping session. i had played "the crying machine" by steve vai for a couple of hours and felt
    ready to push the red button. once the dry and wet tracks were recorded i - for the fun of it as it was my first reampin session -
    i tried every single profile of my 182 profiles. half of them by andi, some of my own profiling sessions, many from the rig exchange.

and guess which one made it to the final mix? tada... the van Weelden Twinkleland by mats nermark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew this profile to be good as it was made by mats who knows what he is doing, but i presumed that some of the new legacys of andi
    would turn out to be the most fitting profiles. they are not bad, not at all and they catch the spirit well, but this van Weelden, wow!
    the van Weelden twinkleland is a dumble clone. and while far from being cheap with the 7K dollars it costs it is much much much cheaper
    than a dumble. the profile of mats nermark nevertheless is donation-ware and cheaper does it (not!) get on xmas day. check it out!

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.