Posts by Electritarist

you can reamp using the analog or the SPDIF connection in context with the rest of the track. The limitation only applies to the Head and Rack when USb is being used to transfer the audio signal between the Profiler and the computer.

Awesome thanks!

What do you mean "solo the Di track"? Are you saying you have to have all other tracks (Bass, Drums, Vocals, etc) muted out during reamping and then turn tracks back on for replay?

When using the usb for reamping on the head and/or rack yes. I believe this is due to the fact the stage has a more extensive i/o compared to the head and rack.

Hey all,

Using usb, the manual states you have to solo the di track when reamping using the rack or head. For the stage is states 'the Profiler Stage supports the optional monitoring of the final recording..... '. So for usb, you can only reamp while listening to the backing tracks using a Stage. Does going through analog instead give you this ability on the head and rack in addition to the stage?

I am also a fractal and kemper user. As they both react completely different, try and not expect the same tweaks to do the same thing. I recommend tweaking the profiles as little as possible as the more you tweak it the less genuine it sounds. I recommend always adding a tubescreamer pre amp. It gives it some extra dimension.

It seems like a very basic feature of any software involving folders is the ability to move them by clicking and holding on one and dragging it up or down to move the order . Unless I am seriously missing something, this is not a feature of Rig Manager. If I add a new folder, it puts it on the bottom and I literally have to delete all the folders and re add them in whatever order I want if I want the new folder to be higher up on the list. Idk if this bugs anyone else as much as me, but being a SCADA and PLC programmer I am obsessed with categorization of data. Could this feature please be added in future updates?