Please Help! Cannot get reamping to work in Reaper.

• I just tested a reamp project and I am leading my original track by 175 milliseconds. I wonder if the OS 9 update with the internal USB reamping has made any changes to internal routings??

Let me know how many ms you are leading by. (Nudge the reamp track to the right in increments of 25ms or so. Right click on track and select Nudge/Set items).

I need to look into this.

It looks like my reamp track is leading the original track by 220 milliseconds

• It looks like my reamp track is leading the original track by 220 milliseconds

With us both leading the original track with two different interfaces, it has to be some software routing changes inside Kemper since the OS 9 USB interface update . This is the first time I've tried reamping since that update.

I've glanced over the new manual and see maybe we have to set the Output source to DI Low or DI High.

See...

DI Low -- Same level as “DI Analog” but including analog to digital conversion to adapt to latency of
    processed signal
    . Useful for mixing DI and processed signals e.g. for bass guitar
    applications.

I'll try that next.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I gave DI Low a try, still the same issue. Somewhere between 215-220 ms ahead of the DI track.

I thought about switch to the SPDIF method for reamping to see if its better, but I don't want to change to 44.1k sample rate.

• I gave DI Low a try, still the same issue. Somewhere between 215-220 ms ahead of the DI track.

I thought about switch to the SPDIF method for reamping to see if its better, but I don't want to change to 44.1k sample rate.

SPDIF will record samples higher than 44.1 only the Kemper USB method is stuck at 44.1 for now. I'm going to try USB just to see if reamp track is leading on that too. This is aggravating.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.