Reamping while listening to backing tracks in daw

• Hey all,

Using usb, the manual states you have to solo the di track when reamping using the rack or head. For the stage is states 'the Profiler Stage supports the optional monitoring of the final recording..... '. So for usb, you can only reamp while listening to the backing tracks using a Stage. Does going through analog instead give you this ability on the head and rack in addition to the stage?

• you can reamp using the analog or the SPDIF connection in context with the rest of the track. The limitation only applies to the Head and Rack when USb is being used to transfer the audio signal between the Profiler and the computer.

• What do you mean "solo the Di track"? Are you saying you have to have all other tracks (Bass, Drums, Vocals, etc) muted out during reamping and then turn tracks back on for replay?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• you can reamp using the analog or the SPDIF connection in context with the rest of the track. The limitation only applies to the Head and Rack when USb is being used to transfer the audio signal between the Profiler and the computer.

Awesome thanks!

What do you mean "solo the Di track"? Are you saying you have to have all other tracks (Bass, Drums, Vocals, etc) muted out during reamping and then turn tracks back on for replay?

When using the usb for reamping on the head and/or rack yes. I believe this is due to the fact the stage has a more extensive i/o compared to the head and rack.

• A couple of us are having problems with the reamped track recording over 150 milliseconds "ahead" of the original. This is happening when using a separate interface. It was not like that before the USB implementation update. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.