Posts by mark1178

Really happy how this came out. Excuse the vocals...and mastering. Still learning, still too cheap to get it mastered.

Used a combo of STL Lasse Lammert's 5150 III and BRYMO's LABOGA 4 profiles for this one. Still searching for a bass profile (for an active bass) so I used my standard Bias FX settings.

For the solo's I used the Fortin Nameless OH V30 profile from Alexandre Lapierre.

https://youtu.be/on9dVoQTFTo

New to Kemper!

Bought my Kemper Stage a couple of days ago.

Unit keeps prompting "updating resources" for 5-10 min on each power up.

Surely this is not normal?

ty and hello!

Very new myself, but only thing I can think of is you may have too many profiles loaded? Have 600 in mine (narrowing it down) and it takes like 20-30 seconds.

Wow, I dig that guitar. The colour is beautiful!

Sully Guitars. First guitar of mine worth more than $500 (not counting Warmoth builds). Best part about Sully, he sets up a PayPal layaway like payment system so you can pay over time. Makes it easier on the wall. Im not poor, Im just cheap.

Wow, a studio and a furniture shop in an apartment? You must have very understanding neighbors :). Nice setup.

LOL Yeah, I mostly record with headphones, then master on the monitors during the day on weekends. Same with anything involving a power tool, I try to get any wood pre-cut a the shop so I minimize any power tool use when I get home.

I've spoken to all my neighbors and have given them my phone number to text me if I'm ever too loud. 7 years here and not one noise complaint.

Learned to respect neighbors after getting a noise ordinance ticket for $135 around 1998 or 99, figure in inflation Im sure the fine has gone up a bit, especially in this hoity-toity complex.

Nothin' wrong with that, Mark. Well done, mate. 8)

Your comments in the inset window were hilarious, mate. :D

lol thanks man. Yeah, my laziness makes me not wanna relearn a 1 year old solo, Especially since 90% of them are made up on the spot. Why hide the obvious mess ups lol

Hello!

All of my tunes were recorded (badly) before Kemper. Used Bias Amp, Bias FX, Amplitube 3, Mercurial Reaxis & Spark...and who knows how many more.

The addiction of plugin purchases is for sure quenched now (and moved into purchasing profiles.) I am working on a new song, just have to get the right balance.

Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon

This one is probably my favorite song to date Crunchy in Milk, used Mercurial Reaxis for the guitars, wish the Logic file didn't get corrupted or I'd remaster this with my Kemper.

I apologize now for the crap singing.

Thanks!

Hi all,

New to the Kemper game, should be coming in tomorrow while I'm working from home in self isolation. I want it to come early, but I know I will get distracted from working so I'll deal with the anxiety if it comes in after work hours. Main reason I bought a Kemper is that I can never get the sound I want from plugins no matter which ones. What really convinced me was Leo from Frogleap Studios, I LOVE his metal rhythm tone. Yes, I am a fanboy of his.

Anyway, I'm a pluginaholic. I have Amplitube 1 & 2, Positive Grid, Neural DSP and a whole lot of other plugins. Really, REALLY hoping the Kemper is my way out of the amp plugin market...even though I know my money will now go to Kemper profiles.

Thanks! Can't freaking wait! ||